Removable sports flooring with oak or beech finish
The removable sports flooring in oak and beech consist of easy to assemble elements measuring 180/90 x 513 cm; they may be lain directly on top of an existing floor or with an elastic mat of 5 or 10 mm in between.
A fixed border around the perimeter completes the installation. The surface of the wood is not interrupted by any visible metal part or by other inappropriate accessories.
This sports flooring solution extends the versatility and flexibility of sports facilities, offering nonetheless optimum conditions for sporting events, even at the highest level. The proposed floor is one of the most modern and innovative removable floors.
The strengths of this floor type are:
1. Easy and fast installation without the use of tools or specialized personnel;
2. Sturdy aluminium profiles that guarantee a perfect joining of the modules;
3. The elastic layer is already integrated in the modules and does not require extra hardware;
4. The ramp around the perimeter is firmly joined to the panels on all sides;
5. The module weight of only 28 kg ensures easy manoeuvrability during installation;
6. After the sporting event, you can pick up and deposit the modules securely in the box that is also used for their transport.
– F.I.B.A. (International Basketball Federation) Level 1;
– DIN V 18032.2 (April 2001)