Sports floors maintenance and sanding
Dalla Riva Sportfloors stands outs for its maintenance services on already installed sports floors, which include sanding and painting as well as renewal of floor markings.
Dalla Riva Sportfloors works with sophisticated, exclusive equipment in order to return gym and sports hall parquet that has been damaged by use and time to the best possible condition.
Dalla Riva Sportfloors performs sports floors maintenance services and repairs to existing sports floors which:
- Restores the characteristics of the grip that has lessened over time;
- Renews the varnish to meet the latest fire regulations;
- Updates the court markings to conform to the regulations of the various Sports Federations by marking out the play areas and using full-colour markings.
Dalla Riva Sportfloors uses, among other things, a sanding machine designed with innovative techniques and ideal for sanding wooden floors of large dimensions.
The advantage of this “sit-down” machine consists in the possibility to perform the sanding process of the area concerned from side to side without any stops, making the surface perfectly homogeneous and smooth for the subsequent varnishing phase. It can cover 300 square meters daily and carries out the sanding of sports parquet in very brief time.
- Rapid treatment intervention, even during the winter, means a suspension of activity of just one week for gyms up to 800 square meters.
- Affordable, competitive and high quality finishes.
Dalla Riva Sportfloors realizes:
– Tracing the regulation markings;
– Fireproof, non-slip varnishes for basketball and volleyball parquet;
– Fireproof, resinous varnish for skating and hockey parquet.